New York City Roofer MarketingWhether you have a long-established New York City roofing company or are new to the area, growing your business and increasing your profit is likely a major part of your plan. However, in a city as dense as New York, staying visible as a roofing company isn’t easy. The good news is that your website can do a lot of the work for you with the right roofing marketing plan. Digital marketing for your roofing business means staying ahead of the competition by investing in the most powerful tools available. Reach your target audience and grow your business with help from Busy Bee Media.
Your NYC Roofer Marketing StrategyWith typical shingle roofing lasting 20 to 35 years and different forms of metal roofing lasting 50 or more years, you may only complete one or two major roofing projects on any one home. With that kind of business model, it’s crucial to keep your customer base growing. Marketing your roofing business should be strategic and constant so that your roofing business makes its way in front of the eyes of potential customers. There’s no one way to market your NYC roofing business, but your campaign should be strategic. A few crucial aspects of any roofer marketing strategy include:
- Excellent SEO metrics. Search engine optimization, or SEO, will help make your website more visible to potential customers. There are several pieces to the SEO puzzle: technical SEO and on-page and off-page SEO. To get these pieces to work together, let us help.
- Responsive website design. Because most people search for reviews and businesses on their smartphones, your website must be mobile-friendly. Not only that, but your site should be easy to navigate and free from clutter.
- Pay per click advertising. PPC, or pay per click, lets your NYC roofing company pay each time a user clicks one of your ads. Think of it as buying visits to your site. However, any PPC campaign must have strategic planning to be effective.
- Get more reviews. Online reviews will help you be more visible—and it’s the newest “word-of-mouth” marketing. Sometimes customers will leave reviews without any prompting, but often you’ll have to ask for those reviews. Make it easy for customers to leave a review and a comment. If there’s an issue with negative feedback, respond to it right away with as much positivity as you can. Turning a negative review into a positive experience can help grow your business.
- Consider your words. Words on your website are a simple way to boost your visibility on search engines as well as lower your bounce rate—how long users stay on your page. A low bounce rate makes you look good to Google and other search engines. Keep your content rich with keywords so that search engine bots can easily find you, and consider including a regular blog. Well-crafted and keyword-rich blogs are an easy way to give bots words to crawl on and keep users up to date on the latest information when it comes to roofing.
Busy Bee Media Offers Digital Marketing for NYC Roofing BusinessesStaying competitive in a market as wide as New York City can be tricky. With hundreds of companies available for customers to choose from, you want them to be able to find you near the top, if not first, in a Google search. SEO and engaging content can help your company stand out from the competition. Word-of-mouth, print advertising, and TV advertising can only go so far in the modern world where the internet is a major part of people’s lives. Some of this work might appear overwhelming at first glance, but you’re in luck. The experts at Busy Bee Media have the experience necessary to help your business rise to the top. Let us focus on digital marketing, so you can focus on providing excellent work and tremendous customer service for your New York roofing business. Contact us today.
New York City
Audit Your Website’s
WE’RE READY TO BRING BIGGER & STRONGER PROJECTS
Contact us for a free consultation.