Law Firm Marketing & SEO
Law firms have long used marketing to attract new clients and grow their businesses. In recent years, however, the landscape of law firm marketing has changed dramatically. The rise of searching for information on the internet and social media has created new marketing opportunities, but it has also made traditional marketing techniques less effective. As a result, law firms must now use a mix of traditional and digital marketing techniques to reach their target audiences. However, only some law firms have embraced this change. Many law firms still rely heavily on traditional marketing techniques, such as print advertising, direct mail, and expensive television commercials. Any firm that is only using traditional marketing techniques is at a serious disadvantage.
The Advantages of Digital Law Firm Marketing
Digital marketing is now the most effective way to market a law firm. It enables law firms to reach more prospective clients where they spend their time online. Digital marketing also allows law firms to track their results and adjust their campaigns accordingly to see a real investment return.
There are many different legal digital marketing techniques that law firms can use to reach their target audiences. Some of the most common include:
- Search engine optimization (SEO). SEO is the skill of optimizing a website for Google searches to earn higher web traffic levels and improve the site’s visibility. When an individual searches online for a law firm, it directly indicates interest. This is the peak moment when every law firm in the area wants to show up as the top result. However, only the most relevant and authoritative websites will earn that spot. Bidding on keywords, enriching content with relevant terms and metadata, building backlinks, and other optimization strategies are all part of SEO that can help improve a law firm’s ranking in Google search results.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. PPC is a form of online advertising in which law firms pay a fee to have their website displayed in the search engine results pages (SERPs) or a webpage display ad. The fee is based on how often their ad is clicked, with each click typically costing a few cents to a few dollars. PPC allows law firms to specifically target their audience with ads that are relevant to them in common areas of the internet. This can result in a higher click-through rate (CTR) and more leads.
- Content marketing. Content marketing is consistently creating and distributing valuable and relevant content to attract and retain your clearly-defined target audience — and, ultimately, drive profitable customer action. A good content marketing strategy will include blog posts, infographics, eBooks, guides, and other content relevant to the law firm’s target audience. By providing this valuable content, law firms can build trust and credibility with their target audience, leading to more business.
- Social media marketing. Social media marketing is using social platforms to build professional relationships and interact with potential and current clients. Social media can be used to share news and updates, answer questions, and provide valuable information. It’s also a great way to build awareness of your services and create a more personal connection with potential and current clients.
- Email marketing. Email marketing is the process of sending out mass emails to a list of potential or current clients. Email marketing can be used to stay in touch with current clients, nurture relationships with potential clients, and promote new products or services. Email remains one of the most influential digital marketing channels available. It’s a popular tactic to collect email addresses from website visitors so that law firms can stay top of mind and continue marketing even after a contact leaves the site.
How Busy Bee Media Helps Perfect Law Firm Marketing StrategiesAt Busy Bee Media, we face law firm business challenges with digital solutions that work. We specialize in digital marketing solutions for law firms and have already transformed the way many lawyers and attorneys do business. With each new client, we strive to create long-lasting relationships that are built on trust and transparency. We keep a strict policy of open communication so that our clients are always in the loop and know what we’re working on. If you are ready to tap into the power of digital marketing for your law firm, contact us today and take your legal business to the next level.
Prefer speaking with a human to filling out a form? Call our corporate office and we will connect you with a team member who can help.
Attorney Marketing & SEO Company We Bring Your Results, Not Excuses!
Contact us for a free consultation.